PayU Money Payment Gateway is an extension for WP Travel Engine that allows you to accept trips and tour payments via one of the leading financial services from India, PayU Money.
PayU Money Payment Gateway supports the payment modes such as Credit Card, Debit Card and only accepts payment in Indian Rupee (INR) currency. It also requires WP Travel Engine v.3.0.5 or later installed.
You must have an active merchant account with PayU Money in order to make use of this Payment Gateway. You will need:
- A PayU Money Merchant Key
- A PayU Money Merchant Salt
To install PayU Money Payment Gateway:
- Download the extension from your dashboard
- Upload the folder to your /wp-content/plugins/directory
- Activate ‘WP Travel Engine – PayU Money Payment Gateway’ from the Plugins menu within WordPress
Configure the Gateway
To configure the PayU Money Payment Gateway, go to Trips > Settings > Payments.
You will see “PayU Money” as an option to enable PayU Money Payment Gateway for trip booking. Click PayU Money to configure the settings:
- Merchant Key – Your PayU Money Merchant Key (required)
- Merchant Salt – Your PayU Money Merchant Salt (required)
To configure INR as the currency, go to Trips > Settings > Misc and choose Indian Rupee as the Currency code.
Later, when a traveler books a trip via PayU Money Payment Gateway, the traveler sees the pop-up on the same screen to make a secure payment.