Partial Payment is an extension for WP Travel Engine that allows tour operators and travel agencies to accept trip and tour payments in an installment payment basis.
Partial Payment requires WP Travel Engine plugin installed.
To install Partial Payment Extension:
- Download the extension from your dashboard
- Upload the folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate ‘WP Travel Engine – Partial Payment’ from the Plugins menu within WordPress
Configure the Extension
To configure Partial Payment Extension, go to Trips > Settings > Extensions.
Click “Partial Payment” option to enable Partial Payment for trip booking. You can choose whether to specify the Partial Payment rate in Percentage or in Amount.
- Partial Payment in Percentage: The partial payment amount of the trip price in percentage to be paid while booking the trip.
- Partial Payment in Amount: The partial payment amount of the trip price in figures to be paid while booking the trip.
Partial Payment can also be applied to each trip individually. You can specify the partial payment amount of the trip price in percentage or amount in each trip posts.
Later, travelers can view the Deposit Amount and Remaining Payment on the Checkout and Thank you page.