Midtrans Payment Gateway requires the WP Travel Engine v.3.0.6 or later installed.
You must have an active merchant account with Midtrans in order to make use of this Payment Gateway. You will need:
- A Merchant ID
- A Client Key
- A Server Key
Payment in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) currency can only be accepted.
To install Midtrans Payment Gateway:
- Download the extension from your dashboard
- Upload the folder to your /wp-content/plugins/directory.
- Activate ‘WP Travel Engine – Midtrans Payment Gateway’ from the Plugins menu with WordPress.
Configure the Redirection URLs
Redirection URL is used to redirect your customer after the payment process through Midtrans is completed.
To configure your redirection URL, go to Midtrans MAP portal and save the URLs as set on the Settings dashboard.
Configure the Gateway
To configure Midtrans Payment Gateway, go to Trips > Settings > Payments.
You will see “Midtrans” as an option to enable Midtrans Payment Gateway for trip booking. Click Midtrans to configure the setting:
- Merchant ID – Your Midtrans Merchant ID (required)
- Client Key – Your Midtrans Client Key (required)
- Server Key – Your Midtrans Server Key (required)
You can find these credentials on Midtrans MAP Dashboard in Settings > Access Keys.
To configure IDR as the currency, go to Trips > Settings > Misc and choose Indonesian Rupiah as the Currency code.
Your customer now will be able to pay via Midtrans with multiple available payment methods.